Tuesday 19 February 2013

Work in Progress

I'm having real problems with resin at the moment - it hasn't been curing properly, maybe because of the weather, maybe because my resin and catalyst have been open too long. So I'm ordering a new brand online - Ice Resin - which will hopefully be better, but am thinking of selling some pop-up cards in the meantime. This one has my characteristic obsession with layers, which are separated by concertina folds at each side, which you can see in the second picture. This needs a bit of tidying up, then its off to the copy shop. The layers will look crisper on the copies, as this one is warped from paint, but its still going to be a challenge getting some properly 3D looking photos.

This may look complicated, but its nothing compared to the next card I'm plotting...

No comments:

Post a Comment